LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
Your Rewaso™ product (the “Product”) is covered by a limited warranty* from the Product Shipment Date (as defined below). Subject to the “Terms of Warranty” set out below, if your Product has a defect in Product material or workmanship within the applicable warranty period, Rewaso™ will arrange to have your original Product returned to us and deliver an identical or comparable replacement to you or will apply another remedy as described below.
* Your Rewaso™ Product comes with a standard 1-year limited warranty starting from the date (the “Product Shipment Date”) that (i) your Product is shipped to the address designated in your order (in the case of an online purchase) or (ii) your Product is purchased in person from a retail outlet, as applicable, and provided that you register your Rewaso™ Product within 30 days of the applicable Product Shipment Date. If you do not register your Product or sign up to our Waste-to-Soil Membership program, your Rewaso™ Product is not eligible for coverage under the limited warranty.
**Should you cancel your Waste-to-Soil Membership at any time prior to submitting a warranty claim, the limited warranty will revert to a 1-year standard limited warranty based on the Product Shipment Date.
To register your Product and/or signup to our Waste-to-Soil Membership program: Visit https://www.wastetosoil.com. The limited warranty is non-transferable and Proof of Purchase (as defined below) from Rewaso™ or an authorized reseller or partner of Rewaso™ is required for warranty registration.
REWASO CONTACT INFORMATION
Warranty Claims Contact: email@example.com
Hours of Operation: M-F 8am-5pm (Pacific time)
Head Office Address: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
INTRODUCTION TO THE WARRANTY
For the purposes of this limited warranty, please note the Jurisdiction (as defined below)for which such limited warranty is applicable.
For the purposes of this Warranty (as defined below), “Jurisdiction” means:
(i) the fifty United States and the District of Columbia only, not including any other U.S. territories, commonwealths, possessions and
(ii) any province or territory of Canada (“Canada”, together with the USA, collectively referred to as “North America”),
as applicable to the consumer purchasing the relevant Product.
TERMS OF WARRANTY COVERAGE
Rewaso™ provides the Warranty coverage as further described below and limited to the terms and conditions hereof:
Rewaso™ hereby provides a limited non-transferable Product Warranty for a period of 1 year (subject to extension solely as provided herein) upon product registration in the manner described herein (the “Warranty”) against defects in Product materials and workmanship. This Warranty is offered on only those Rewaso™ Products purchased and used in North America by the consumer and is the sole and exclusive Warranty provided by Rewaso™ for any Product(s).
The Warranty is non-transferable and commences on the applicable Product Shipment Date (the “Warranty Commencement Date”) and ceases upon the 1-year anniversary of the Warranty Commencement Date (the “Standard Warranty Period”). Product registration within 30 days of the Warranty Commencement Date, including submission of Proof of Purchase is required for the Warranty to be in effect.
Proof of the valid Product purchase for the purposes of this Warranty (“Proof of Purchase”) is an original or copy of the sales receipt or gift receipt for the Product, or an invoice from an authorized reseller or partner, showing the Product, payment and date of purchase. Product registration is not sufficient to meet the Proof of Purchase requirement. For the purposes of this Warranty, “Purchaser” means (i) in the case of a purchase for personal use, the original purchaser of the Product as evidenced by the original sales receipt or (ii) in the case of a purchase of the Product as a gift, the recipient of the gift as designated by the original purchaser at the time of an online purchase or as evidenced by a gift receipt in the case of an in person gift purchase through a retail outlet, as applicable.
In the event the Standard Warranty Period for the Product has expired or if the Product does not qualify for Warranty and/or Extended Warranty service, repair, reimbursement or replacement, Purchasers may still buy replacement parts or have Products repaired by a Rewaso™ authorized Product service facility. Please contact Rewaso™ for more information.
EFFECT OF THE WARRANTY
Within the Standard Warranty Period Rewaso™ may, at its sole discretion:
- replace the Product entirely, either with a new or refurbished Product, at no additional charge to the Purchaser (other than applicable shipping fees may apply);
- repair the Product with new or refurbished parts at no charge to the Purchaser (other than applicable shipping fees);
- reimburse the Purchaser the amount of the original purchase price (a “Reimbursement”); or
- replace defective parts that meet the performance specifications of new parts for any applicable Product.
Only Rewaso™ or Rewaso™ approved accessories and replacement parts are authorized for use with any Product. The use of any non- Rewaso™ or non- Rewaso™ approved accessories or replacement parts with any Product voids any Warranty which may be applicable to such Product.
All exchanged or substituted parts and products replaced under this Warranty shall become the property of Rewaso™. Repaired or replaced Products or parts provided under this Warranty will be warranted by Rewaso™ for the remaining time of the original Standard Warranty Period. Any Rewaso™ approved accessories or replacement parts purchased separately by a consumer will be subject to separate warranty coverage applicable to such purchased accessories or replacement parts and are not covered under this Warranty.
In the event replacement Product parts or replacement Product units are not available for any reason at the time a valid Product Warranty claim is submitted by a Purchaser, Rewaso™ may, in its sole discretion, provide a Reimbursement of the purchase price for the Product. Any such Reimbursement to the Purchaser shall be in full satisfaction with any applicable Warranty claim and of Rewaso’s obligation to the Purchaser under this Warranty for such Warranty claim. This provision of a Reimbursement terminates any further warranty coverage for such applicable Product.
PRODUCT WARRANTY LIMITATIONS
Rewaso’s obligation to the Purchaser with regard to the Warranty for any Product is limited to the repair or replacement of any defective Product or parts (as applicable) or the Reimbursement of the purchase price of any defective Product, pursuant to the terms and conditions of the Warranty.
This Warranty is only valid for Product(s) purchased and used in North America and shall not extend to any Products(s):
- not purchased in North America, and
- purchased in North America but which are used or transferred outside any Jurisdiction thereof for any period of time.
The Warranty is not applicable to any purchase of a Product for commercial or institutional use (such as in a hotel, office, restaurant, congregate living facility or other business capacity).
This Warranty excludes any defects or damages caused by (i) the placement of unapproved materials (non Rewaso™ Approved materials) in the Product and/or (ii) the use of accessories, replacement parts or repair services other than those that have been expressly authorized by Rewaso™ pursuant to the terms hereof.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, no other warranties, express or implied, are made by Rewaso™ or are authorized to be made on behalf of Rewaso™ by any retailer, agent, distributor, or other party with respect to any Product to any Purchaser.
The Warranty shall be rendered null and void, and of no further force or effect, and will provide no Warranty coverage with regard to a Product for any of the following reasons, without limitation:
- Products requiring maintenance or replacement due to normal wear and tear, rust, stain, corrosion, age or Products damaged due to any improper or discouraged use, mishandling, negligence, excessive wear and tear, including damages caused by maintaining, operating or using the Product in a manner not consistent with, not in accordance with, or not contemplated by the instruction manual provided by Rewaso™ with the Product, or by otherwise failing to follow operating, care, safety, or cleaning instructions contained therein;
- Products where the product number, model or serial number has been removed, replaced, altered or rendered illegible;
- Products which have been altered, modified and repaired in any way not expressly authorized in the instruction manual provided by Rewaso™ with the Product or by any party not authorized by Rewaso™ as an authorized Product service facility;
- LCD or other read-out displays on Products attributable to non-manufacturer defects such as mishandling during transportation, drops, spills, submersion or exposure to extreme temperature or pressure;
- Cosmetic damages (examples include, but are not limited to, scratches, imprint/water marks, cracks and dents, stains, etc.);
- Products that have been damaged directly or indirectly from the use of any third-party product that has not been expressly approved by Rewaso™ for use with the Product;
- Products damaged as a result of acts of nature e.g. fire, flood, or lightning;
- Products damaged as a result of connection to irregular current or voltage sources, or use with any electric or other current or voltage other than that marked on the Product, or in any instruction manual provided by Rewaso™ with the product;
- Products for which a Purchaser has failed to register with Rewaso™ as provided herein or for which the applicable Warranty period has expired;
- Products not purchased from Rewaso™ or through a Rewaso™ authorized reseller or partner (for example, purchases from non-authorized sellers online, at auction, private sale, or otherwise, such as, without limitation, eBay® and other independent e-commerce sites not authorized by Rewaso™);
- Products shipped by the Purchaser to Rewaso™ without using a Rewaso-approved shipping label which are subsequently lost, misdelivered or damaged in transit;
- Products for which a Reimbursement has been provided as a final remedy to a Warranty claim.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS;LIMITATIONS OF REMEDIES;ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, PURCHASER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE AS PROVIDED BY THE PROVISIONS, TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREOF.
NONE OF REWASO, ITS PARENT OR OTHER HOLDING COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AUTHORIZED RESELLERS AND PARTNERS AND AUTHORIZED SERVICE PROVIDERS, OR ANY OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, OR EMPLOYEES THEREOF, SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES OR LOSSES FROM TRAVEL, LOST TIME, PERISHABLE GOODS, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF REVENUE, BUSINESS, PROFITS, GOODWILL OR CONTRACTS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS, ANY COSTS, EXPENSES OR OTHER CLAIMS FOR COMPENSATION RESULTING FROM SUCH LOSS), OR ANY OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY MALFUNCTION OF ANY PRODUCT OR OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE PRODUCT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, CIVIL LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. NOTE: SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF AN IMPLIED WARRANTY OR EXCLUSIONS OF AN IMPLIED WARRANTY, SO THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO A PURCHASER RESIDING IN THOSE PARTICULAR JURISDICTIONS.
IT IS UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED BY THE PURCHASER UPON PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT THAT, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, REWASO IS NOT MAKING AND HAS NOT AT ANYTIME MADE ANY WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR LEGAL, ARISING FROM STATUTE, COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR REPRESENTATIONS AS TO MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, DURABILITY, TITLE OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE PURCHASER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE PURCHASER IS INFORMED AND IS AWARE OF HIS/HER RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS UNDER ANY APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, PROVINCIAL, TERRITORIAL, LOCAL, MUNICIPAL, OR OTHER LAWS WITHIN THE JURISDICTION GOVERNING THE PURCHASE AND USE OF THE PRODUCT. THROUGH THIS WARRANTY, REWASO PROVIDES LIMITED AND SPECIFIED RIGHTS TO THE PURCHASER IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRODUCT. PURCHASER MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER APPLICABLE RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO THE PRODUCT AND WARRANTY WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION AND WHICH ARE NOT OTHERWISE SET FORTH HEREIN.
IF ANY PROVISIONS OF THIS WARRANTY ARE ADJUDGED TO BE ILLEGAL, INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE, THE REMAINING PROVISIONS OF THE WARRANTY SHALL CONTINUE IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.
SUBMITTING A WARRANTY CLAIM
Please follow these instructions to receive faster Warranty service:
Rewaso™ has extensive FAQ’s, troubleshooting guides and customer support videos available online. Before reaching out to our service and support team directly, please visit us hereto access this information.
If you are unable to solve the issue, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit details of your issue and/or to provide us with a call back number. Please have the model number and Proof of Purchase or Product registration information available to share with our customer service and support team when they reach out to you.
During the applicable Warranty period, if a Product, or one of its parts, qualifies for replacement or service under the Warranty, please write to us on email@example.com to begin the Warranty claims process or contact our customer service and support team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions on the Warranty claims process, or to otherwise address any steps to repair and /or replace the Product or part.
If it is determined that a replacement Product or part is necessary, shipping arrangements can be made directly with our customer service and support team. Please note that turnaround time to address Warranty claims can take between 5-10 business days, plus shipping time, depending on your location and the type of damage or Warranty claim.
For additional protection of the Product and to ensure secure handling when it is being returned for any Warranty repair or replacement, Rewaso™ requires that you use a Rewaso™ shipping label or a traceable, insured delivery service. Rewaso™ is not responsible for any damage while a Product is in transit or for Products not returned directly to Rewaso™ or a designated authorized Product service facility.